Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 C230
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know what is the off set for my 2002 c230 sports coupe and what size is the width of the stock rims, becuz im going to get some new rims soon . and any suggestion on any good rims?

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
I want to know what is the off set for my 2002 c230 sports coupe and what size is the width of the stock rims, becuz im going to get some new rims soon . and any suggestion on any good rims?
BBoy...if you have an OEM rim the witdh is 7" and the off set is 37mm.
In regards to what is the good rims, anything bigger that 16" will be look good on your car
[;)]

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
HRE's, Lowenharts, Brabus, Maya's, Lorinser and BBS's
all have unique wheel designs.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think for good offset for c's are front 35 and rear 31, it depend on how bigger the r...

I think for good offset for c's are front 35 and rear 31, it depend on how bigger the rims, this offset for 19" ,31 looks deep dish and for the rims check www.autocouture.com = elegance
www.fabulous.co.jp = racing look
www.carsson.co.jp = brand tuner
so these kind of brand that i suggest u to put in looks great though :)

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
stay with brabus, bbs, or carsson. those are brands that have wheels specifically for MB...

stay with brabus, bbs, or carsson. those are brands that have wheels specifically for MB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts