Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im looking to get rims for my 97 E320. this ones look like a nice price and I like the big lip
http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/834

MODEL: ADR Version II
BOTH PATTERN: 5X112/120 (5 LUGS)
OFFSET: 45
COLOR: Machined Silver with 1.5" - 2" Silver Machined polished lip
SIZE: 18x9

Can somebody or (maybe Eklass could help me , he seems to know everything on e320's) I need to know if this would fit my car? I was told by the seller that it does. thanks for your help. [email protected]

·
Registered
98 e320
85 Posts
Those look close enough to Borbet Type E. I chose the Borbet 17" from www.tirerack.com and think they're the perfect size. Factory is 16" wheels....some like 18" or 19", but tires get really expensive. If you don't mind the extra $$$$ for tires, then go with 18". Can't remember whether tirerack sells Type E in size 18", but they have a great price on the 17".
Good luck.

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
An offset of 45 and a width of 9" sounds more like S-Class wheels. Try for an offset of 35 for your E-Class.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys, I may get AMG's from some guy (hopefully) I will let you know. I kind of like the ADR, but I rather keep my car original. thanks

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
If you go with AMG wheels, you can get a set off of an E55 for the correct 18" size, width, offset or for 17" go with C32 wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts