Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was at work i left my car in a parking lot, this is in New York City. Manhattan to be exact, and when i came back from work i walked to my car and found it sitting on 4 cinderblocks! i was so pissed! i yelled at the guy who owned the parking lot and he said he didnt see anyone steal them. My 5 thousand dollar chrome Brabus rims and 400 dollar yokohama sport tires! OH MY GOSH IM SO PISSED! I had to take a cab home and leave the car behind! anyone wanna lend me some wheels?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to hear about that, if you need some temporary wheels I have Monoblock replicas that I could sell you at a discounted price. Once again I am sorry to hear about your misfortune.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your wheels were stolen? With no other damage to your vehicle? I don't know if I'd consider you lucky or foolish. I find it hard to believe that they would they only take your wheels...no serious locks for your car? Your wheels are serialized, right? I'm assuming they are, just like HRE wheels are...With all if the gadgets you have installed in your auto, I must admit I'm a bit skeptical. How did this happen when your alarm should have been blaring when they jacked it up? <br> <br> Anyway, I hope you find them, or get FULL reimbursment.<br> <br> Rob

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look on the bright side. Insurance will get you the new Monoblock VI 2 piece!!!!

Seriously, sorry to hear about the loss. I always hate it when our customers call and tell me their rims got stolen. It happens more than you would think.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get them on E-Bay for cheap, may be your old ones

Here's a link for wheels like yours with tires on E-Bay although they are 20'. They have a buy it now for $2800. You may find your old wheels on E-Bay as this is a great resource for stolen merchandise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts