Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Evolution package on the C230 Sports Coupe and I need another set of Rims for Snow tires. I was wondering if I can purchase a used set of rims that came from a C240 or C320. Will these rims fit on the C230? Are the bolt patterns the same..??<br>
Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if the c240 wheels fit, i have set of stock wheels and tires . i'm willing to sell. call... 217-390-1001. also you can check the bolt patterns for both cars and if they match then they'll fit.<p>c1844065-b.chmpgn1.il.home.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Linh....<br> I've asked my Mercedes dealer the same question. Hopefully I can get an answer soon. How much are you asking for the C240 wheels...?<br> I'm wondering if the cost of shipping might be too expensive. I am all the way in Canada... and you are somewhere in the US right..?<br> I am actively looky for a set of rims right now. Its gonna start snowing in a couple of weeks and I don't want to lock the car in my garage when it snows.<br> <br> Henry<br> ps..<br> How do you like your C240? Do you find it reliable..? Have you had to bring it back to the dealer for repairs?<br> I am asking because one of my friend's Mom has a ML320 and they've got nothing but problems from the car. I am worried about owning an unreliable car.<p>clgr000536.hs.telusplanet.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on the price for the wheels , we can negotiate. i was thinking $150 for each wheel and that is with tires , balanced and mounted of course. i will be work with you to come up with a reasonable price. maybe split shipping. my c240 is great. i have had no problems. the car is immaculate, mercedes engineering is superior. well, write me at [email protected] to communicate about the wheels if you are interested.<p>c1844065-b.chmpgn1.il.home.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts