Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am new this site, looks like fun. I recently viewed a you tube clip called "hakus garage". I had to google up hakus 140 benz, then hit the you tube clip (3rd one down). Related videos has a 46 second clip (the first one one related videos). There is a black 4 door s class that has a set of chrome rims. It is the 3rd car shown in this clip. First a white coupe, then a black sedan,then the car with the rims. Does anyone have any idea who makes these rims. I have a 1992 600 sel that I am going to do this treatment on (not sure about the blacked out grill though). I was considering buying a 2004 s 600 but apparently they are not very reliable and VERY expensive to repair. Any help on the rims or anything else for that matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thx.
David

·
Registered
A Few
1,418 Posts

this is the clip he's talking about

Looks like Lorinser rims to me. Heck, every car in the dealership except the first car has the same wheels :x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rims for 600 sel

Thanks guys. Any idea where to get a pair of these rims and if they are indeed lorinsers, what model are they?

·
W140 Moderator
"CHRIS" Merc 92 600SEL / Sold > 93 600SE / 93 S500 / 89 560SEL / 413CDI / B180-CDI /A170-CDI
7,590 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts