Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO YOU WANT
FREE SKY TV ...(SKY PLUS that is)?
FREE INSTALLATION
FREE BASIC PACKAGE

ALL FOR 12 MONTHS?

YEP I got a this special reference number for you.

Just Phone 08442410486
And Quote Referance Number NEWX430063982648

Well here's a bit more info. This is a 'Staff introduce a friend offer' It IS free Sky plus box, free installation & free basic package which they call 6 entertainment pack, (or you can take the Movies and Sports for half price for £23 a month package instead) all on 12 months contract, after which it AUTOMATICALLY goes £22 per month unless you cancel it after 12 months.

I called them and I am having this installed on 4th Dec 08.
This is for new subscribers (I think) so get calling, and NO I don't have any commission or any links to Sky, just looking out for our V Class family! :D

Thanks
SARGE

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice one sarge ,

A friend of mine is just having this fitted as his wife's sister works for sky. Seems like a bargain deal.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sarge,

Virgin were doing the same pretty much. I think there's a bit of a war on between virgin and sky... I guess they think that if they get people to have boxes then they will end up paying for the subscription service anyway.

nice one m8

Ad.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah I phoned the number and spoke to some guy, after taking my details he said that they had been literally inundated by thousands of phone calls all quoting the same ref number.
Well worth a try though. cheers for that anyway

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got my Sky card and another letter in the post today.

The letter says:

Order: Price
SKY PLUS Nil
Installation Nil
Subscription Nil

THey are coming on Thursday to install it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts