Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, chasing some pictures and info on 1300L mogs converted to RHD or even factory RHD models.
In particular how the 3 pedals are mounted, how the linkages are done and also the floor plate layout if anyone has moved the gear stick over to the right closer to the driver so 3 seats can be used etc.
Also how you done the wiper motor setup, pretty much any useful info. Ive got the steering part sussed out as the mog came with the right angle gearboxs, shaft, covers etc.
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, ended up getting the u1300 that was in tasmania.
Yellow, red dot fitted to the roof, hydraulic system, 2 speed pto with shaft to the rear. LHD but came with the 2 right angle gearboxs, shaft and plastic cover. Bad thing is it didnt come with working or crawler gears.

It needs a bit of TLC here and there but its a project ill just pot along with.
Was gonna get in contact with you about what bits and pieces you have kicking around.

Only got it to my place friday night, first thing was clean out the beads and fix the flat and remove the ugly red dot they fitted to the roof!

·
Banned
A lot of very nice Unimog...
438 Posts
Ian I"ve converted SBU's from RHD to LHD. I know the time difference is kinda tough, but if you give me a call @720-329-8084, my pers cel., I am very familiar with this.
I've wasted my online time bickering w/ some prick on this forum, so feel free to shout any time, I'm in the shop VERY late every night.

Couch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts