Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'82 Euro 500SEL, '85 Euro 500SEC AMG WB Cabriolet,'86 Euro 500SEC RUF
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no log in. Life gets in the way.
I have dropped Rose off at my body and paint guy to get started on Rose's restoration as my tribute to my friend Bondavi, David Birchell whom we lost way too young in March.Bondavi gave me Rose in Nov. 2011.
I'm an old man and I have a dilemma. I bought a Euro Gen II bumper in Germany from a member of this forum. I am ready to have it shipped here and. For the life of me I cannot remember his name. He sells Youngtimer parts and wheels and I am ashamed it has taken so long to get Rose started and that I have forgotten his name. I hope he forgives me for both.
Rose will be restored and her story and Bondavi will be be remembered with the car.
Thanks in advance and i also do remember that i will need the Gen II euro SEC Chrome for the bumper. I need to get these shipped her as soon as possible.
To all my friends on here, I am doing well and have 3 Mercedes. One 1982 309D I bought in Hartwell, GA and drove back to Golden Valley , AZ the first week of March, and a 1984 300TDT that I purchased here in AZ 2 years ago.
Thanks in advance, I and Rose appreciates the help.

Reactions: mramay

·
Registered
84 500SEL AMG, 90 560SEC AMG, 85 500SEC AMG Widebody
1,823 Posts
Roland?

·
Registered
1985 500sel and 500sec 2012 E63 1989 Porsche 911
5,394 Posts
wow Long time...good to here from you

still remember meeting you in lancaster after stopping by Mclares when i first met David there.

post some pics of rose for our memory.

you had some of the lee emory cars right.... Shant has done a great job restoring those

take care

faiz

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow Long time...good to here from you

still remember meeting you in lancaster after stopping by Mclares when i first met David there.

post some pics of rose for our memory.

you had some of the lee emory cars right.... Shant has done a great job restoring those

take care

faiz

·
Outstanding Contributor
1989 560SEC, 1989 560SEL, 1995 E420
4,548 Posts
Chadahar, how great to see you again! Glad you're working on Bondavi's car. This will be fun to watch.

·
Registered
Too many to list
9,014 Posts
Nice to see you Charlie ! I should have bought your Widebody convertible before Shant did , and I appreciate you offering it to me . At least it will get the restoration it deserves , I didn’t have the skills to do it

·
Premium Member
07 Silverado CC Z71, 10 Chevy Tahoe LT, 12 BMW K1600GLT
5,819 Posts
Oh damn... This is what I get from not visiting the site in quite some time. Didn’t know bondavi had passed. :cry: Never met the guy, but always seemed like a cool guy.

Great to see Charlie taking care of his ride. (y)

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts