Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
99CLK320
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start my car I get "14 days to service" and tomorrow 13 days etc. Today with 1 day left I ran the FSS reset procedure but cannot get the final beep in the 5 step process. What happens next? Does the car go into limp mode?

· Registered
1999 CLK 430 ,Silver/Ash, Daily Driver
366 Posts
Read the manual and procede to RESET the FSS...

That's all you need to do ... It has to be in the "Service Needed" mode !!! I don't know what year yor car is but it is in my 1999 manual !

G

·
When I start my car I get "14 days to service" and tomorrow 13 days etc. Today with 1 day left I ran the FSS reset procedure but cannot get the final beep in the 5 step process. What happens next? Does the car go into limp mode?

Lol......"Go into limp mode". No limp mode, it just gonna start counting negative days. Te reset procedure is in your user's manual. It a little tricky to reset it and you have to due it quick within 3 second on some of tht step but it does work and I've done it many many times before with my Clk 430.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.