Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
E320 Sport W210 & S500 Sport (AMG Package) W220
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got a 99 e320 (unfortunately no manual) but i cant seem to figure out how to reset the 3 seat memory options. i cant seem to get the seat to move back by the controls, but as soon as i press one of the setting keys, it moves into that position. its really annoying because right now i am forced to sit in somewhat of a position that i can tolerate. can anyone help? also did the 99's not come with seat warmer options?

·
Registered
2000 E320
183 Posts
In general, the 10-position power seat controls override the memory settings so the seat should move according to the control you press. However, to operate the front power seat adjustment switches, the electronic key must be in steering lock position 1 or 2 (with the driver's or front passenger's door open, the power seats can also be operated with the electronic key in steering lock position 0 or removed). To store your settings in memory, press the green button followed by one of 3 memory buttons within 3 seconds of the green button press. The '99 front seat heaters are optional. If you have them, there should be two corresponding buttons in the top center console. You can access/download an electronic copy of the manual here:

http://www.edsoto.com/car/e320manual.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts