Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
CLK 320 Cabriolet
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help with instructions on repairing the rear passenger window.

The window has come away from the bracket that holds it in place. (I assume it was previously repaired, as I can see bits of glass at bottom) I have Araldite to glue window back to bracket (main stealer suggestion).

I need to get the bracket out, but don't know how.

Help pleeeease, I want it completely fixed before I attempt to sell car.

Thanks

·
Registered
CLK 320 Cabriolet
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I've got as far as trying to remove the whole window mechanism, but the bracket that the window is suppose to be attached to, prevented me from taking it out all the way or that how it felt. I didn't want to break anything, so have left it; to see if I can find anyone who has removed this bracket previously or has pictures of how to remove the bracket correctly.

Thanks

·
Registered
CLK 320 Cabriolet
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks very much.

I believe this is what I need.

The motor is still attached to the regulator arm, looking at what you have posted, I take it there are separate instructions for removing the motor (I don't think I need them). Just trying to figure out why there was no mention of removing the motor.

Thanks much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2004 CLK 240 Coupe
11,385 Posts
The motor is still attached to the regulator arm, looking at what you have posted, I take it there are separate instructions for removing the motor (I don't think I need them). Just trying to figure out why there was no mention of removing the motor.
You are right. This procedure is just about removing the window glass.

I cannot find anything in my WIS about removing the motor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.