Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
s550
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im having problems with my renntech v3 lowering module... im trying to low my car all the way slam. the dash monitor is saying malfunction. does anyone know how to set the module for the car to slam when i park?

·
Registered
'10 Mbz S550, '03 Mbz C240, '03 Audi A4 2.0 Stroker, '08 Lexus SC430 PB Edition, '07 Prius
643 Posts
I never understood why someone would want to "SLAM" a $100,000 luxury land yacht.

Most "fixed up" S-classes I've seen are cheezy and lack class completely.

Lowering it a bit is cool, maybe a mild body kit(not necessary with the AMG pack IMHO), some 20" wheels(NOT baller Escalade wheels), tint, performance mods are cool, and MAYBE a LIGHT smoke on the tails is all these cars need.

I'd spend more of an effort on retrofitting options the car lacks or did not have from the factory. Like power reclining rear seats, blind spot assist, Distronic plus, etc.

·
Registered
'10 Mbz S550, '03 Mbz C240, '03 Audi A4 2.0 Stroker, '08 Lexus SC430 PB Edition, '07 Prius
643 Posts
everyone got there own taste of choice so just say u lik guys i lik girls......
Excuse me? I like guys you like girls? What is that supposed to mean and where'd u get that idea?

I completely understand that people have their own tastes, but CLASS is key here. The class of people who drive S-classes aren't the same as people who mod Honda Civics with Pep Boys parts. The idea is to keep the car's classy appearance and not turn it into an oversized pimp mobile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts