Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
c230
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anybody has a close up picture of the renntech spoiler...or evena picture mounted on a car..i have gone to the renntech website with no luck...

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
Assumming you mean the coupe, they had problems with their earlier version cracking or com...

Assumming you mean the coupe, they had problems with their earlier version cracking or comming apart. Check out the AMG one, more subtle and it matches the black on coupe panel. This is the orginal Renntech but now it's a 1 piece but looks similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
c230
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the pic....what material is it made of..? and also is renntech th only place ...

thanks for the pic....what material is it made of..? and also is renntech th only place i can get it...any copies out there...????

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
Don't know the material. Renntech has dealers and they all offer different discounts. I th...

Don't know the material. Renntech has dealers and they all offer different discounts. I think it's $325 for the wing and you can probably get a body shop to paint it for $100-150. The AMG is about half the size and comes black to match the plastic lip on the hatch and you order that from the dealer or a discount place like autoclass.net, it's about $225.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts