Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a set of 20 inch Renntech Monolite wheels. Fronts are 20x9, rears are 20x10.5. They fit SL and CLS models. The condition is very good, only very minor scrapes that are to be expected on used wheels (so minor that you probably won't even see it once its on). As you can see, they still have the "Renntech" stickers on them.

These are one of the lightest and strongest wheels you can buy. According to my scale, they weigh around 21lbs each, which is amazing for a 20'' wheel! New they cost $6,000, my asking price is $2,850 OBO. Pickup in Ft.Lauderdale preferred, but will ship.

Here is what they look like on SL and CLS:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can do $2,700 shipped. C'mon guys, this is a great deal! These wheels are no longer manufactured in 20's, you will not find another set this cheap ever :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
renntech monolite rims for sale

I am interested in purchasing your rims (noted above). Please call me to arrange details of sale transaction. I am in Toronto, Canada, but my brother will pick them up from you in Fort Lauderdale, if you still have them.

Thanks

Talat

416-371-9690

·
Registered
2007 ML350 / 2003 C240 4-MATIC / 1999 SLK230 Kompressor
76 Posts
You still selling these?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Renntech's sold. Check out my HRE's!

Sorry I forgot to update you guys, the Renntech's were sold like two weeks ago on 6speedonline. I, however, still have some amazing HRE 549R's, which for some unknown reason are still not sold even though I'm asking less than $2,200!! These HRE's are actually nicer and more expensive than Renntech's and come with tires! Check them out, you can't beat my price on these mint HRE's!

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-trade-wanted-items/1382377-anyone-looking-19-hre-wheels-selling-mine-cheap-only-2-199-a.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts