Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there...<br> <br> can anyone expand on how rear mufflers (resonnator and tips) can improve performance. I getting information from absolutely no gain, to 10% to 15 HP...before spending 500$ I wanted to know if there are any real impacts on performance. Any real life experiences out there ^<br> thanks<br> andre<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi andre<br> i think you're right, the mufflers think won't gain 10 or 15 hp and i don't think the Remus muffler cost that much with installation... should be lower than $500.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually It does cost about 500, thats how much I paid for it. Thats the best price I could find.<br>
<br>
It sounds Great.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here it is (more)

Exhaust will let your car breathe smoother. <br> <br> The more air comes to your engine, the more power you will have (Turbo and Supercharger deliver more air to your car)<br> <br> However, it all depends on your engine. You must balance all the input and output. <br> <br> You don't want to lose a back pressure for a non turbo car because you will lose torgue at low level.<br> <br> make sure that you use cai (cold air intake) too with the exhaust. <br> <br> hope that helps. <br> <br> By the way, if you need the exhaust, you should try globalautoshop.com , they do carry eisenmann, supersprint, remus etc for pretty decent prices. <br> <br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts