Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here is the deal. Flame me if you want to, but I don't care. I am changing the bulbs in the car. I have OEM HID lights and I want to change the rest of the bulbs.<p>The main beams are H7 and are easy to get out. These will be chaged to either Phillips VisionPlus or Phillips Blue Vision.<p>I can't get at the foglights, so I don't know the bulb type, but these will be changed to Phillips All-Weather bulbs. White foglights do nothing in the fog. Anyone know what bulb type these are?<p>That brings me to the parking light or "city light" in the headlight below the main beam. If I go with the Blue Vision bulb, I want to change the bulb to a Blue Vision bulb, except I can't get it out. I didn't want to pull too hard and break off the wires. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone know what kind of bulb it is? <p>Thanks a bunch.<p>Dan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: OK here is the deal. Flame me if you want to, but I don't care. I am changing the bulbs in the car. I have OEM HID lights and I want to change the rest of the bulbs.<p>The main beams are H7 and are easy to get out. These will be chaged to either Phillips VisionPlus or Phillips Blue Vision.<p>I can't get at the foglights, so I don't know the bulb type, but these will be changed to Phillips All-Weather bulbs. White foglights do nothing in the fog. Anyone know what bulb type these are?<p>That brings me to the parking light or "city light" in the headlight below the main beam. If I go with the Blue Vision bulb, I want to change the bulb to a Blue Vision bulb, except I can't get it out. I didn't want to pull too hard and break off the wires. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone know what kind of bulb it is? <p>Thanks a bunch.<p>Dan<br>YOU HAVE TO GO FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE BUMPER.<br>ACCESS THE FOG LAMP FROM A BOTTOM PLASTIC PANEL. REMOVE ABOUT 3 PLASTIC FASTENERS THEN REMOVE PANEL<br>PUT HAND THROUG OPENING AND REMOVE BULB. ALSO THE MANUAL HAS THE BULB NUMBER.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found all the bulb types except for the fogs???

I found all the bulbs in the manual except for the foglights. I would like to buy them before I tear the botton of the car apart. That way I only have to do it once.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Found all the bulb types except for the fogs???

: I found all the bulbs in the manual except for the foglights. I would like to buy them before I tear the botton of the car apart. That way I only have to do it once.<p><p>THEY ARE HB4 INTERCHANGEABLE # 9006

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

: : I found all the bulbs in the manual except for the foglights. I would like to buy them before I tear the botton of the car apart. That way I only have to do it once.<p><p>THEY ARE HB4 INTERCHANGEABLE # 9006<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts