Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to replace the speakers on my c320, I've already broken the speaker grille in the process. Anybody successfully removed the door trim and getting to the speakers without breaking anything?<p>cellgate.btcellnet.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just had my dealer fix mine..

When Circuit City was looking at my C32, they broke the driver side door grill. I just had my M-B dealer fix it since the whole door has to be taken apart to remove the grill (it is screwed to the door from the inside). The rear door grills do pop off though. These cars are just built too tight to mess with!<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With a C32 (or Benz) why are you taking it to Circuit City????

I took off the door trim to my ML quite easily. It just pops off. Good luck. <p>user-11215jo.dsl.mindspring.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you may need to remove the whole door panel to get to the speaker grill and to change the speaker. at least that was the case with my E class. there are several screws, one under the door latch and don't forget to remove the 'SSR' plastic cap and then the whole panel can be slided upward and out. be careful with the side airbags.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had my dealer remove the panels

Had my dealer remove all the panels when I worked on my SLK because there are these plastic popoffs that are guarnteed to break. If the dealership broke them, they have to warranty it. <br> Just my $0.02

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need help please!

hi im looking for a w203 speaker panels the front passenger right side and the rear right side speaker panels does anybody know where i can find them ? i keep looking everywhere but no luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts