Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got my contact at AMG and they said they could accelerate the process, do the mods, etc. - but I'm supposed to give him some sort of order number or something.<br> <br> I know the PO# is created about 2 weeks before manufacturing, but that doesnt shave time / accelerate the process (I need to cut off about 3 months for gumball).<br> <br> My question is, what info do I give him? Unfortunately it's after midnight in Germany so I can't call them up.<br> <br> --Dan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The number they need is indeed the PO Number or the VIN Number as you stated. However i dont know any other number which would allow you to reference the vehicle other then those two specific numbers. ll try and do some research myself as well, would it be possible for you to direct me to your contact as well so i can have the mods performed on my AMG.<br> <br> <br> thank you

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Reference number? Sorry for the incorrect Post

The number they need is indeed the PO Number or the VIN Number as you stated. However i dont know any other number which would allow you to reference the vehicle other then those two specific numbers. ll try and do some research myself as well, would it be possible for you to direct me to your contact as well so i can have the mods performed on my AMG.<br> <br> <br> thank you<br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts