Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like I finally got my CLK320.<br>I have 18" wheels (AMG Monoblocks/Dunlop SP 9000) <br>and H & R springs on order from Tire Rack. I was<br>wondering if anyone can recommend a shop that can<br>install the H & R springs for me?<br>I called one shop, and they wanted $500 for the <br>install of the springs and $200 for alignment.<br>The work for to install the springs does not include<br>fixing the alignment to keep the camber within <br>manufacturer's specs.<p>Regards,<p>Stephen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: Well it looks like I finally got my CLK320.<br>I have 18" wheels (AMG Monoblocks/Dunlop SP 9000) <br>and H & R springs on order from Tire Rack. I was<br>wondering if anyone can recommend a shop that can<br>install the H & R springs for me?<br>I called one shop, and they wanted $500 for the <br>install of the springs and $200 for alignment.<br>The work for to install the springs does not include<br>fixing the alignment to keep the camber within <br>manufacturer's specs.<p>Regards,<p>Stephen<br>You might want to try Streetwize in Fremont, they do awesome work but, I don't believe they do alignments.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I has custom alignment in Mountain View lower my CLK55. They do alot of work on exotic cars and have been in business for at least 20 years that I know about. They're located on Wyandotte street in Mountain view near 101 and Rengsdorf.<br> -- Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.