Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320Cdi 560SEL S500
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the areas I am currently looking into...

I have gone through some of the posts/threads to get some background on these, and just wanted to share with you what I received direct from Recaro today.

Apologies if this info is already out there as I'm still trawling through all the information that I need...

The PDF attached shows the part number/s for the base frames (L&R) and the different aftermarket Recaro seats that can be fitted.

The parts are not on the shelf, but they estimated a 4-6 week delivery time to the UK from date of order.

Attachments

·
Registered
99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB
2,282 Posts
It appears that all the seats listed are newer styles..
You may want to confirm if the adapters will fit the early Recaro Classic series which were used in the eighties..

Ed A.

·
Registered
320Cdi 560SEL S500
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It appears that all the seats listed are newer styles..
You may want to confirm if the adapters will fit the early Recaro Classic series which were used in the eighties..

Ed A.
I have more research to do by the sounds of it!

·
Registered
'84 500 SEC Euro 040 black Lorinser 2005 sl500
2,516 Posts
I believe you are going to want to look for part #85.40.19 and 85.40.29 for the brackets for your w126. Here is a pretty good chart I like to refer to:

https://www.eurosporttuning.ca/images/download/recaro_seat_brackets.pdf

Don't forget to look through the w201 guys stuff here and the vwvortex write ups since those two groups tend to use the same classics, cse's and ideals as some members here.

·
Registered
320Cdi 560SEL S500
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe you are going to want to look for part #85.40.19 and 85.40.29 for the brackets for your w126. Here is a pretty good chart I like to refer to:

https://www.eurosporttuning.ca/images/download/recaro_seat_brackets.pdf

Don't forget to look through the w201 guys stuff here and the vwvortex write ups since those two groups tend to use the same classics, cse's and ideals as some members here.
Many thanks for the info...I will hover over to the W201 site too - I just checked the list i got earlier and the part numbers match the ones you gave me so i'm still positive I will find a solution! Its good too as they 'only' cost £100 each! Marvellous!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts