Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1989 560sec gen2 euro AMG
182 Posts
These are the CSE seats I have been looking for. I swear if I dont win the auction, Im selling my car and getting a daily driver! Im gonna throw down till it makes me sick:eek:

·
Registered
1982 380SL / 1991 420SE / 1978 VW Westfalia Camper Bus.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seller is a furniture seller so I know he can pack them well. I hope he is good with only 157 feedbacks. Good luck. They will look great in your SEC.

·
Registered
1982 380SL / 1991 420SE / 1978 VW Westfalia Camper Bus.
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see a bottle of Windex in one of the photos. I hope the guy used it to clean then wiped down again with just water then some leather conditioner.

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
These are the CSE seats I have been looking for. I swear if I dont win the auction, Im selling my car and getting a daily driver! Im gonna throw down till it makes me sick:eek:

I have been watching this but don't worry, I'm not bidding. The seller states local pick up only. Did he change his mind? If you did win, I or one of the San Diego members could possibly pick them up and ship.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1989 560sec gen2 euro AMG
182 Posts
I have been watching this but don't worry, I'm not bidding. The seller states local pick up only. Did he change his mind? If you did win, I or one of the San Diego members could possibly pick them up and ship.

Mike
Thanks for the offer Mike! It just so happens my God daughter lives in Temecula, so she can help me out if needed. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep negotiating with myself.

Randy

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts

Mike
I have a set of Recaros that I am willing to let go very cheap! If you're interested? Or anyone?

·
Registered
'95 993 / 2011 F150 Raptor SC / Land Cruiser D4D V8 / 500 SEC
439 Posts
You are honestly considering paying over 2500$ for a pair of 25 year old seats fixed with electrical tape ? :confused:

Crisis must be over in the US

·
Registered
'91 560SEC, '98 SL500
1,977 Posts
I have a set of Recaros that I am willing to let go very cheap! If you're interested? Or anyone?
What type, condition and pictures?

You are honestly considering paying over 2500$ for a pair of 25 year old seats fixed with electrical tape ? :confused:

Crisis must be over in the US
Yes this auction is ridiculous....at $1000-$1500 they would be well priced, anything over that price is simply mind blowing. I guess it is supply and demand, these seats are getting somewhat rare now. On top of that you will need to spend another $200-$400 for W126 brackets and then another $200 to ship them so easily $3,200 for these seats...ouch.
Yasin

·
Registered
'89 560SEC, '90 560SEL
681 Posts
Gotta agree that $2500 for a 20-year-old pair of seats in need of some attention (and who's to say the black tape "repair" is the only thing) is a bit much. I could maybe see it if they were in perfect condition, either redone or very well cared for originals, but it's hard to see wanting these that bad. But then, I'm fine with the original seats; guess I'd rather spend half the money getting what I've got fixed up.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Gotta agree that $2500 for a 20-year-old pair of seats in need of some attention (and who's to say the black tape "repair" is the only thing) is a bit much. I could maybe see it if they were in perfect condition, either redone or very well cared for originals, but it's hard to see wanting these that bad. But then, I'm fine with the original seats; guess I'd rather spend half the money getting what I've got fixed up.
For $2500 they had better be pristine with perfect new leather and all the knobs and switches perfect.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I really like the way C's look in the cars, but I don't think a slightly hefty, frankly poor postured guy like myself would enjoy sitting in them as much as the stock seats, particularly long distance. I just love the way my old seats are broken in.

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Amazing! The seats sold for $3,750! Way out of my price range. I hope Rocklord got them.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Yes this auction is ridiculous....at $1000-$1500 they would be well priced, anything over that price is simply mind blowing. I guess it is supply and demand, these seats are getting somewhat rare now. On top of that you will need to spend another $200-$400 for W126 brackets and then another $200 to ship them so easily $3,200 for these seats...ouch.
Yasin
SOLD! For $3750.00!

Ridiculous is right!

·
Registered
1987 420 SEL
2,090 Posts
$3750.00 for 2 seats. Man oh man that's nutts!!! I hope whoever bought them had all other serious maintenance or repairs done to their car and the seats were the finishing touch. Later!

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts