Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 S320
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
prior to buying my '95 S320, someone replaced the original rear shocks/accumulators with cheap shocks. I need to replace the shocks, but don't know how to find a replacement part number. Any info/sources/part numbers?

·
Registered
1995 S320
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prior to buying my '95 S320, someone replaced the original rear shocks/accumulators with cheap shocks. I need to replace the shocks, but don't know how to find a replacement part number. Any info/sources/part numbers?
to clarify, I'm not looking to put the original equipment in. The cost is too much. I'm looking to install standard shocks, but don't know which parts are the right fit.

·
Registered
93 190E 2.3, 94 E320 (sold), 01 E320, 99 S320, 18 Durango
4,983 Posts
I believe all S320 came with standard shocks and not accumulators.

·
Registered
'95 S600
473 Posts
to clarify, I'm not looking to put the original equipment in. The cost is too much. I'm looking to install standard shocks, but don't know which parts are the right fit.
I linked you the options. You either use Bilstein Touring or Sport, Meyle or Sachs shocks. Most people probably go with the Bilstein 24-017077 which are 3rd on that list.
You can cross reference the numbers on the Bilstein site if you want it.

I believe all S320 came with standard shocks and not accumulators.
Id say the LWB S320 would of came with self leveling (which he probably has if someone has removed it)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts