Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1997 SL500
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this installed. I ordered it off ebay, had to have it redone to match my interior, then I paid for the install as well. All said and done it was just over $600. Not too bad I think. Now I can take the 2 boys and wifey out, however we are expecting our third any day now so I don't know where that one will go...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Ahh, I see that you have been a busy man. :D

Congrats on the new installation(s) Gabe! :thumbsup:
Seems like the little ones love riding in the R129 top down! :)
Make sure to keep the rollbar in the UP position with rear passengers aboard. :read:

Best of Luck with the third one! ;)

·
Registered
1997 SL500
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh, I see that you have been a busy man. :D

Congrats on the new installation(s) Gabe! :thumbsup:
Seems like the little ones love riding in the R129 top down! :)
Make sure to keep the rollbar in the UP position with rear passengers aboard. :read:

Best of Luck with the third one! ;)
Thanks Ken!

Yup, the kids LOVE it back there. :thumbsup: Maybe the wife and I can try out the back seat in about 6 weeks! :D Rollbar is always going to be up, just read too many bad things about it coming up and hurting/killing someone...

·
Registered
2000 Obsidian Black Metallic Mercedes SL 320 V6
4,527 Posts
Leather and skin do mix together very well in a car...if you see what I mean ;).

Cheers.

·
Registered
1997 SL500
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D :D :D

·
Administrator
1998 Pano SL500; 1993 SL500; 2005 ML270cdi
8,740 Posts
Redliner,
Really Nice, I haven't seen rear seat in person yet. Are those Factory rear seat and did they come with your car?
carltwo
Yep, genuine Mercedes Benz rear seats that were fitted as original equipment with the car.

·
Registered
1997 SL500
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1997 SL500
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds like your keeping this one and the new red pano ride.
For now, but not for long. In the summer I am going to put the 320 up for sale. Hard to sell a convt in the winter in MN...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts