Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 car seat in the back of my 04 E320. I have looked everywhere for the rear seat cover because I don't want my kids (4 and 6 yrs old) accidently scratch or spill stuffs on the seat. I couldn't find any place in South Orange County, California to custom make for me. Anyone has any recommendation?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got three kids and i have two infant car seats on the back of my e-500 2004 4matic. To protect my back seat like you I bought from my dealer in Quebec/Canada a seat cover made exactly for the back seat of a E-500. It fit perfect even with the hole for the sealtbelt. Ask your dealer about that, he must have a catalogue with all the item that you can bought for your ecar.

What iam looking now for is something who can cover the back of the front seat of the car. My kids kick always the back of the front seat and it made some scracht on the seat[:(!] If you see something let me know..

·
Registered
2005 E500
141 Posts
The custom rear seat cover for the E500 is listed on the "accessories" tab (Step 3) of the "Build Your Own" section on the MBUSA website. It costs $96.00. It appears to have holes for the seat belts and you may also be able to use a LATCH car seat installation with it (seems like you could hook up the child seat LATCH anchor clips through the same holes used for the seatbelts).

In response to your question aufondmonleon, you can pick up a protector that keeps your kids from kicking and scuffing up the back of the front seats at any "Babies R Us" store, or probably order one online from them. I bought one of these at Babies R Us a few months ago and it cost around $15.00 if I remember correctly. The "Childrens Seat Organizer" that MB sells for $49.00 (also on "accessories"/"Step 3" on www.mbusa.com) would effectively serve the same purpose.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called 2 dealers in OC So Cal. They told me that MB does not make the cover any more. They don't have any in stock. I went to BabiesRUs and bought 2 items which are really cool:
- Double carseat undermat
- 2 Stage seat saver.

They are very good and protect the rearseat well (I think). I will install them after I get home from work today.

They look "very oem".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts