Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
92'300SE98' Upgrades
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The window is stuck in the down position. I hear clicking when i press the window button up.Ive been told it mught be the actuator but I dont think its the actuator becuase it's clicking I think it might be something else. HELP PLEASE

· Registered
W140 S class, E31 850Ci, XC90 Exec AWD geartronic
444 Posts
The window is stuck in the down position. I hear clicking when i press the window button up.Ive been told it mught be the actuator but I dont think its the actuator becuase it's clicking I think it might be something else. HELP PLEASE
To close this window, open the appropriate door card (see my post on all problems listed for 7 years for instructions) then reach in and physically lift the window with your hand while a friend presses the 'window up' button. This is a common problem on S-classes. I havent found a permanent solution yet. I have this problem with one of my back windows. I dont use the back so I havent got around to fixing it completely.
Share your progress so that we can all learn from it [:)]

· Registered
00 S500,99 4wgn,87TD
577 Posts
the window regulators on the rears "got cheap"! they are pulley and cables. you have had...

the window regulators on the rears "got cheap"! they are pulley and cables. you have had a derailment!! replacing is the only solution..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.