Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bet not many of you have this LOL

Or maybe you do! I have no other Vito to compare with :surrender:

In any case, three plastic clips removes the plastic cover situated in the rear left corner, opposite the jack, and then the cover can be split open by removing 8-10 torx screws to remove the dust filter.

It badly needed cleaning - one job off the list :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi
Please can you give me more details on this, where can i get this from?

I love the vito but need cool air in the back - based in Riyadh and it gets so hot here....

thanks
H

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came stock with rear A/C - perhaps it is GCC specs, or maybe just optional for the passenger Vito.

Try ask the Riyadh Merc dealer, and let us know what they say.

·
Registered
2000 108CDI, 2007 120 CDI long, Suzuki K5 GSXR track bike, 2005 Kawasaki ZX10R
1,423 Posts
That is part of the dual heat set up, its air con and heat, when i had my air con done the other day the fitter was looking for mine, i wondered what he was doing at first rooting through the back of the van

Cheers Martin

·
Registered
Vito 115cdi 2005
100 Posts
I have one of those but I never knew that there was a dust filter, will have to check and clean. Is it a paper element filter that should ideally be replaced or is it something better that is meant to be cleaned?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well - just got back from the dealer in Riyadh - not impressed. They didn't want to waste any time on me I'm afraid. I told them I wanted the parts making up the full rear a/c including ducting, and was greeted with the usual I'm too lazy to do my job attitude that is all too familiar with this place.....

does anyone have access to the program they use to find parts?, even a set of screen prints would be great?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts