Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 19' AMGs that were from another guy's CLK. I am putting them on a C 320 but I ran into a few problems. The first is that I got the spacers from the guy but he did not give me the bolts, and when I used the ones from my old rims they were too short, Do you know where I can get longer ones specefic to those rims? <br> Also the tire center that I went to install the tires told me only the back tires need spacers and the front does not because only the back tires are wide, does that sound right? PLease help me I would really appreciate it I have been trying to get them on for the past week and still no luck! Thank you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need spacers for both wheels because the CL rim's offset is too high for the C-Class.

Call Luke and he can get the bolts you require.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: You need spacers for both wheels because the CL rim's offset is too high for the C-Class.

Thanks, I called tirerack and they said they do not sell the bolts for my 'tire package' and that they only sell bolts for rims that have a perfect fit for my car not ones that require spacers.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tou will need spacers in the front and the rear .... more

and CL wheels are designed to use 14mm lug bolts and your car uses 12mm lug bolts. The spacers are only 1 part of the installation the 14mm radius ball seat lug bolts with a 12mm shaft diameter have to be custom made.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Tou will need spacers in the front and the rear .... more

ok let me see if this is right, i have 19x9.5s in the back and 19x8.5s in the front and I am going to use 5mm spacers. Your telling me the 14mm ballset and a 12mm shaft diameter will work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts