Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1994 S420
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found it sort of odd that there isn't one here, so why not start it?

For people who don't know how to upload pictures, follow these steps:
1-Go to ImageShack® - Image Hosting
2-Click "Browse" and find your picture
3-Click "host it!"
4-Copy the top URL of the "Hotlink for fourms (1)" box
5-Paste and post!

Hetzle

Gotta love the big back seat :)

symbolic95

[email protected]

Brett San Diego

(on the left)

vvee12

Haku

MBENZ1987

MaximRick

benzman87

And yes I know this isn't Myspace yadda yadda, just curious as to who's behind the wheel.

EDIT~I'll start editing this first post here to put in the other pics people upload so they're all on the front page.

EDIT~It seems there is a 10 image limit per post...so first 10 get to be on the front page, I'll remove my 2nd pic.

We are now stickied!

·
Registered
SEC 600 V12 2dr COUPE (RHD) One of the chosen few.
2,233 Posts
NOpe.. I am UGLY enough for my own space.. I dont need to be UGLY in everybodys virtual space, thats why I drive a 12...

·
Registered
1994 S420
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOpe.. I am UGLY enough for my own space.. I dont need to be UGLY in everybodys virtual space, thats why I drive a 12...
It's not like there are teenage girls looking at this thread, c'mon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Current: S280 (97), E200 Kompressor (01). Previous: S500 (92), S280 (95), 300E (87)
21 Posts
There is already a facebook W140 "group" and a facebook Mercedes-benz S500 "page".... I've joined the group... and become a fan of the page many weeks ago... sad to say..... a few good car pics on there though.

·
Registered
1993 300SEL (Sold) 2007 X5
7,218 Posts
There is already a facebook W140 "group" and a facebook Mercedes-benz S500 "page".... I've joined the group... and become a fan of the page many weeks ago... sad to say..... a few good car pics on there though.
There is a W140 group on facebook that links to this forum..

·
Registered
1993 300SEL (Sold) 2007 X5
7,218 Posts
No idea I am afraid who that is. I'm 43 years old, where I come from spiked hair is something the Sex Pistols and New Wavers did. Is Growing Up Gotti a modern pop band I should know about?

Way to old school here.

Cheers,

R.
Growing up Gotti was a really average reality TV show that followed John Gotti's children and grand children.

·
Premium Member
1997 S600 (sold)
4,660 Posts
Against my better judgement, I'll play. And, only because the cars are much better to look at in the pics.

San Diego Region Porsche Club of America concours.

Acquisition day for my 356 project. Um, I'm the younger one.

Rhodes1, man. LOL Somehow, by knowing the cars, I'm confident I could have picked you out of a line up of a thousand others. So which garage queen "gets" those ladies, the SLR or the restored Beetle? :)

Brett

·
Registered
1989 560sl, 2016 G63
168 Posts
None of the above

The Vespa scooter reigns supreme down here at the beach. Of course every bloke on a Harley Davidson tosses out a few choice words. It's not how fast ya go...the journey is everything :)

Hair wax for everyone!

R.

·
Registered
1995 Mercede-Benz S500
1,175 Posts
No idea I am afraid who that is. I'm 43 years old, where I come from spiked hair is something the Sex Pistols and New Wavers did. Is Growing Up Gotti a modern pop band I should know about?

Way to old school here.

Cheers,

R.
No worries i spike my hair too. As for me referring to the hair style i see ALOT of people from Jersey with the same hair. But nothing wrong with old school and new wave i dig lol. Oh as for Gotti like the other guy said it was a show based off of the Mobster John Gotti. His kids have the same hair.

·
Registered
1994 S420
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just added everyone's pics to the front page, seems there is a 10 image limit per post, so the first 10 get to be on page 1 :)

·
Registered
1995 S420 19" giovanna's, tint, in-dash tv.1986 mustang LX supercharged 4 eyed pride~
437 Posts
here ya go guys!!

I had two to choose from.. the other one is with my ex, so maybe I'll just use this one..

ok I uploaded both, use which one you think is better.. I will delete the one you don't use

Attachments

1 - 20 of 104 Posts