Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In answer to your questions, no i do not have pic as<br>i do not take delivery of c320 until may 1st- i just thought that this grill would be rather different.The grill is identical in all respects to the grill that is fitted except for the portion in the center,the star comes with the grill, but you have to fit it<br>yourself - and its easy because there are guide tabs and slots and adhesive,when i fitted the star the fit was perfect(These parts are genuine M/Benz manufacture -the packaging has it written all over)<br>and using a small amount of adhesive that is spplied<br>it finished the job-and it looks very professional and does not look like it should not be there, the grill being narrow blends the star in very well, i know what you mean, i have seen stars attached to grills on older models and they look awfull, the price for the grill(star included as part ) and the flat hoodemblem is $291.the flat hood emblem is also very well made and looks typically Benz, hope this answers your questions- Syd

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: In answer to your questions, no i do not have pic as<br>i do not take delivery of c320 until may 1st- i just thought that this grill would be rather different.The grill is identical in all respects to the grill that is fitted except for the portion in the center,the star comes with the grill, but you have to fit it<br>yourself - and its easy because there are guide tabs and slots and adhesive,when i fitted the star the fit was perfect(These parts are genuine M/Benz manufacture -the packaging has it written all over)<br>and using a small amount of adhesive that is spplied<br>it finished the job-and it looks very professional and does not look like it should not be there, the grill being narrow blends the star in very well, i know what you mean, i have seen stars attached to grills on older models and they look awfull, the price for the grill(star included as part ) and the flat hoodemblem is $291.the flat hood emblem is also very well made and looks typically Benz, hope this answers your questions- Syd<p>IF ITS AN IDENTICAL GRILL WHY WOULD I WANT TO RE PURCHASE THE WHOLE GRILL WHEN I SHOULD JUST PURCHASE THE STAR?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts