1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Rim bolt pattern & offset for R230

Hey guys<br>
got an sl500 on order,<br>
and i would like to start shoipping around for rims (maybe buy a nice slightly used set or whatever)<br>
and have it ready for the dealer to mount right away when the car arrives<br>
question is<br>
are the rims going to be the same as the 129 body SL's?<br>
or the S's ?<br>
or is it some different offeset/hub to make our life difficult?<br>
<p>cr1000642-a.ym1.on.wave.home.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not used -- Shop around for good deals PERIOD

I wouldn't cheap out and put scratched and scuffed rims on..<br> but i see every now and again 19 and 20' lorinsers and brabuses and carlssons for sale with 3-400 miles on them - owners needing cash, or whatever reason..<br> I dont know about you guys<br> but i am gettin this car for a WHILE <br> and i intend to do some cool stuff to it, maybe do a brabus 5.8 conversion if it becomes available<br> so if i can save an extra 3k on wheels<br> i'm 3k closer to some other cool mod<br> <p>HSE-Toronto-ppp136986.sympatico.ca

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There will be prob. new designs put out for it from Big Names.

BTW. Which engine have you placed your order on and have you gone so far by detailing interior<br> and/or exterior, color ect.<br> <br> I am first in row to get this car here, but I <br> will sell it, straight away, but I believe I<br> will order every option available.<br> <br> Victor<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Rim bolt pattern & offset for R230

Carlsson, MAE, Brabus, and Lorinser all have fitments avail. for that car. Check out their web pages.<br> <br> www.carlsson.de<br> www.mae-autodesign.de<br> www.brabus.com<br> www.lorinser.de<br>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts