Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Monthly payments

Hey you guys... I'd like to know what figure should you be expecting monthly payment wise. Since you guys already have these cars... how much are you guys paying. Im getting a clk320... putting some money down... lets go w/ 4grand.... how much should i expect to pay? Thanks... How much you guys paying?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure if they let you lease the car with 4 grands.........so forget about buying it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I'm not sure if they let you lease the car with 4 grands.........so forget about buying it.

How come they wouldn't? I've gone to so many dealers and they say its cool... heres the thing... The car that I ordered... is here already... I just want to know... on a Lease... how much would anybody be paying... or how much down did you guys give for a lease?... in order to ...say... stay in the 600 range... Later

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: I'm not sure if they let you lease the car with 4 grands.........so forget about buying it.

<br> I don't know anything about 'lease' because i have never lease a car before and i will never will because it does not give you the feeling like if you would to buy it (it your, not rental). Since you ordered the car, should your sale man/woman have a plan for you? $600 range....wow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts