Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Mercedes 230Kompressor

Hey<br>
I recently had a sony deck installed in my original mercedes benz deck space (one which flips down).<br>
i was happy with its performance powering my bose stock speakers and I added 2 12's in the back no problem.<br>
However i wasnt happy with the appearance. Factory deck definately suits the space better. So i decided to install the factory deck to its original place and then had the sony one custom instaled in the little pokect beneath. It looks great and I am still running everything through the sony. Both decks already have the power inputed. however I wished convert the output on my mercedes deck to rca ( i bought a high level low converter to rca which fits the benz output slot) however i ran into one problem. Sony's input is only for a cd changer (bus input with bus control) and it wont recognize a plain rca input. Could anyone offer a solution to this problem because i wish to use the tape player ocassionly (not very frequently) and just have it working.<br>
<br>
Thanks any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tall me, after i seen yours mercedes foto inside i asked me what is this, on the middle top panel you installed, is it some mp3 player or what? and how easy is to install the second radio in the 'uper ashtray hole'. And more lower, where are the air holes, are that neon lights???? zhats why i asked: i have C230Kompressor 98,<br> Thank

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

easy to install the second radio<br> <br> no those arnt neon lights just giga fresh air freshners<br> dats al<br> they glow though if u have neon light <br> <br> 'middle top panel' ??? do u mean the second deck?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Just Bought a SLK 320 (less Than 2k on it) My tape PLayer has a jammed tape. Is there an Easy way to open and remove (Tape Unit won't respond). Or is a repair manual available showing how to remove head unit? Thanks Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts