Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The easiest way to do it, if you don't have photo editing software is to right click on the picture in your file > Send to mail recipient > a pop-up dialogue will come up > select Show more options... > select either Small or Medium (Medium fits the forum requirements) > Your mail program should open up > drag the new image to a folder on your computer and upload that one.

Before you start all of this, perhaps it would be a good idea to set up a folder on your desktop called "Small Images", and store your small images in there.

Loren

·
Registered
162 Posts
thank you ..when i do my web site the images are uploaded and i just drag them to the size i want..which is just to easy..Jeff

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have your images on your website it would be easy enough to create a page > drag your images onto that page > resize them > upload to your site.

Go to your site page > right click on the image > click on properties > copy the web address from there.

Then rather than attach files use the Advanced Post method > Insert Image icon > paste in the address you just copied > do a Preview Post.

See how that works.

Loren

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow i'm just to old..didnt even see the additional options..I really thought that when i went to properties of the pic from my web page that it would end up the same size i had it there, but nooo..it went to the 3008x what ever..any way i will try it.i could go into adobe photo elements and make the pic size smaller instead of what i did of resize the file size[which i thought made the actual dimension size smaller].. .Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts