Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Gen I euro car looks like to me, Posible AMG kit? Looks like the hood might not close all the way but for $1500 What do you expect? Worth a look for that price.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Should be, if it's a euro 500 Is should be worth that much I paid around that for mine. the engine is worth good money in North America due to it's extra Hp, if it's in halfway decent condition. The Euro lights Are worth around 200 if in good working condition. I want those euro Amber corner lights also.

If it happens to have a decent condition AMG kit it's worth that cash for sure. Maybe AMG tuned more than that if you get lucky!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's it got for an engine? A 5.0L V8? And making what power compared to the watered down US version?

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,272 Posts
Preussen edition huh? Preußen (Prussia) was still part of Communist East Germany in 1981.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Well it MIGHT have the 5.0 euro, It's too early for a 560 or 420. Maybe a 380 if your are unlucky >_< My euro engine is a little later than that one but it may make about 230 HP as adbertised in my Sig.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Looks like Rial wheels as well. Could have some goodies...

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
Preussen edition huh? Preußen (Prussia) was still part of Communist East Germany in 1981.
Actually East Prussia was totally consumed by Poland and Russia
after WWII, and West Prussia was largely taken away by Poland, specifically Silesia and Wartheland.

The German civilians were expelled, too. A tragedy for them

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I’ve always been very skeptical about automobile advertisements about high-dollar cars where the owner can’t spell, has no clue about punctuation, and doesn’t know what the “shift” key will do for readability. This advertisement is the same – likely for a run-down horrible example of a once fabulous car. It screams “Parts Car” to me.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Yeah but I remember seeing cars (in Germany) with aftermarket "Preussen" badges. Just like the "Bavaria" badges on BMW's and some MB's.

gr J

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
That dip is in Connecticut and he posted for sale in the Dallas Craigslist. I wish someone would buy the damned thing so I could quit seeing it posted for sale.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts