Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will post pics later tonight. Euro wheels. 18x8.5, 5*112, ET47. No welds or cracks. Run straight and true.

PM me if interested. Car was totaled and these do me no good.

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wheels are genuine OEM Mercedes. No tires, they have been broke down (Blizzaks).

Attachments

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Are those 18"??? Damn...

I had a set of those on a C280 Elegance that I had recently. But they were only 15" otherwise I would have swapped out my current rims on my S320 for those..

For some reason, those look really nice to me..

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
They're on the black sedan, aka Air Force One.

They look even better than the black sedan pictured, because they have a painted metal flake finish versus the polished aluminum finish in the photo. I also put the chromed star center caps on, versus the dull finish centers that were on the wheels.

They were completely as described, no road rash, no bend in the metal, no flaw in the refinish. And we mounted the Pirelli's just perfectly, they balanced quickly, and I ran the car up to 110 last night with no issues at all.

Look for photos tomorrow. They make a HUGE difference in look vesus the stock 16" wheels. I took before and after photos for your review.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
I actually bought a set of these in 15" version for $150, even came with 3 tyres lol..

But ofcourse, they nothing like these ones that are 18"? Iv seen them on an S600 coupe locally, they suit the S-Class so beautifully regardless coupe or 4 door..

This set of 15" I bought on Thursday are for some of my other smaller benzes (C-Class) coz they really make a huge difference to the appearance of even that kind of car!

Looking forward to the pics comrade stryker!

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
I'm surprised these Eltanin wheels aren't more popular than they are.

The posting from the seller was the first offering of these I've seen and I've long admired the stock photo supplied in the offering post, the one with the black W140 with the wheels polished.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I actually bought a set of these in 15" version for $150, even came with 3 tyres lol..

But ofcourse, they nothing like these ones that are 18"? Iv seen them on an S600 coupe locally, they suit the S-Class so beautifully regardless coupe or 4 door..

This set of 15" I bought on Thursday are for some of my other smaller benzes (C-Class) coz they really make a huge difference to the appearance of even that kind of car!

Looking forward to the pics comrade stryker!

CHECK YOUR PM'S !!!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I'm surprised these Eltanin wheels aren't more popular than they are.
I dont think its unpopular, its more like they are really hard to find :(

Our dear moderator's (z168) lifelong dream is to own a pair and you just pulled the rug from under his feet :D

·
4,776 Posts
I dont think its unpopular, its more like they are really hard to find :(

Our dear moderator's (z168) lifelong dream is to own a pair and you just pulled the rug from under his feet :D
It still is. But for the work I need to do to bring it to spec it wasnt for me

I found out theyre available stateside new :cool:

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Nice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.