Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
'80 450SLC Afro RHD Ikonengold
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is what I have to put up with every session I come here.
Cannot remove it, as if I stepped on the stinker.
The direction this forum format is heading is gloomy. The number of hoops and loops grows by the day.
Push notifications go away only after I chose the "correct answer.
Login stays permanent

Attachments

·
Registered
'79 450SL, '04 CLK200 convertible; former A124, W210, A209.
1,389 Posts
That must be a bug as I nay'ed this pop up once in Chrome and it hasn't appeared since. I'm also logged in all the time, never sign out. Which browser are you using?

·
Registered
'80 450SLC Afro RHD Ikonengold
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wipe cookies as a safety precautions, particularly if 3rd party. This logs me ouy each time i close the browser.
Dont need to be logged in all the times to see what goes on.
Overlay coercing me to sign up is preventing me to log in. Cannot X it to go away.
Firefox, latest as of now.

Some time I turn off the ad blocking and I cannot recognise this site. Monty Python's "Spamalot".

·
Registered
1984 380SL
2,363 Posts
Download nano blocker and nano defender. They will block those prompts. Might have to turn it on under the annoyances filter in the settings.

·
Registered
1984 380SL
2,363 Posts
All the suggestions for blocking it are appreciated . My complaint is we shouldn't have to. It should not be happening.
I feel you Rowds. Unfortunately, there are some in this world that just don't get it and think better of themselves that they do. Fortunately, there are others out there who have taken measures to get tools into our hands that take that control back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts