Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
w124 86 300e,e34 95 bmw 525,98 sn95 mustang gt
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,havent posted here in a while since the w124 has been broken down and have been driving around my mustang. I went to the junkyard today and noticed a light grey w124 with a blue interior. Yes i know what your thinking, lots of w124 came with blue interior, but this one was different, it had blue cloth iterior. So i started looking inside and noticed the cloth, manual windows, and a euro switch for the headlights. I looked at the driverside jam and had a bar type sticker on it like a conversion. I also noticed on the headlight support another sticker that stated it had a conversion and the company that did the swap. I tried calling the number, but noone picked up. The motor looked like a m103 and 100% stock. I think everything on the car is stock, but just imported from europe by the owner. The only thing i grabbed from the car was the euro switch, but is there anything else worth grabbing? The car didnt have the triangles or fire extinguisher. If there is anyone interested in the interior email me at [email protected] g mail.com and ill let you know where the junkyard is. The cloth and door panels with cloth inserts were in great condition minus a little defect on the driverside lower bolster :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
'92 300TE 4matic 280,000miles, '92 300TE 4Matic 'Ice Blue Metalic' 101,000miles
10,923 Posts
I could use a lot of the MB-Tex blue, door panel pieces....but it sound like the cloth inserts make it a different animal. And you don't say what yr? Oh well....:rolleyes:

Kevin

·
Registered
w124 86 300e,e34 95 bmw 525,98 sn95 mustang gt
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imalmost positive it was an 87.On the bar sticker it says something like clk 2 door coupe when infact it was just a regular w124 4 door

·
Registered
1989 300E 200,000+ miles
78 Posts
wow

what yard is it in? Mannual windows you say?

·
Premium Member
About a dozen 1988, 1989, 1990, and 1991 sedans, wagons, 4Matics and 1 coupe
5,512 Posts
Love to see a bunch of pics of that car including the radiator support data plate, the door opening info plate, and -of course- the cloth interior. Did the car have the headlamp height adjustment system?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts