Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300SEL/560SEC
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a new radio for my 1990 300sel, I would like to have a Cd changer also with it nothing fancy just reliable. Also something that is easy to install. I have a Becker Gran Prix BE-1480 . I thank you for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1985 500sel
19 Posts
I installed a Pioneer deh7200 with a 12disc Pioneer cd changer in the trunk. The hardes thing was getting the cd changer cable from the head unit to the trunk. Other than that everything else went smooth.

·
Registered
88,560 SEC & SEL Euros, 06 S-500, 06 SRT8 Magnum
246 Posts
Pioneer has a unit XM sat ready with remote also works with center consul fader and antenna down for car washes Best Price Canada $139.84 CDN not installed. I recommend hard wire installation. I put one in my 88 SEL works great. E-mail me for the part # not currently in front of me.

[email protected]

MBGary

·
Registered
67 250SL & 87 560SEC
93 Posts
or if XM isn't your gig, you can save yourself time, money and hassle by getting a CD head unit that is MP3-compatible. I put a $200 CDN unit in mine (Clarion - but everyone has 'em); now I see them for $135 CDN at Future Shop/Best Buy. You can put well over a hundred songs on a CD in MP3 format and shuffle away!

Better yet, get a DVD head unit, and shuffle over a thousand songs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts