Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1994 SL500
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '94 SL500 with the stock Bose/MB system. I can not figure out how to set radio stations for the buttons. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

·
Registered
SL500
56 Posts
Yep... real simple. Once you have the station dialed in that you want... depress the butto...

Yep... real simple. Once you have the station dialed in that you want... depress the button you want it stored in and hold it in until you hear a beep.

·
Registered
1994 SL500
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Yep... real simple. Once you have the station dialed in that you want... depress the butto

Thanks for the response. I have tried that, but when I press the button it immediately goes to whatever station was originally programmed.

Yep... real simple. Once you have the station dialed in that you want... depress the button you want it stored in and hold it in until you hear a beep.

·
Registered
SL500
56 Posts
You didn't hold it long enough. It will play the current station, but if you hold it in fo...

You didn't hold it long enough. It will play the current station, but if you hold it in for more than 2 secs, you will hear a beep through the speakers. When you hear the beep, the new station has replaced the old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts