Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1997 C280
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 C280. It still has the factory cassette radio deck, but the button that controls the bass and treble is falling off. Is it possible to fix this? Can you order a new button? On the back of the button there are still three little pieces of plastic sticking out of the back and it appears that there are no missing pieces off of it.

·
Registered
1997 C280
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i gots another problem. my infared remote door locks only work at the drivers door and trunk sensor for the review mirror sensor to work i have to touch the key to it and it still only works sometimes.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
I think you can assume that no one knows how to fix it. Wish I could be of help to you.

·
Registered
1997 C280
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know it's been a long time but i finally found the solution to the buttons falling off. it has an "L" on the front grill and the letters IS300 on the back. lol. Sadly I had nothing but problems with my w202 by problems i mean $100-$300 a month in problems and when it was all "fixed" i sold it for $9750 which was above book at the time. That car looked great and had low miles that was about all it had going for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts