Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'94 E320 (just over 112k mi.)
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have probably seen this, but I was watching Top Gear tonight, and they had a rather unique "race" where Jeremy, James and Richard take on the crew from a German TV show. In the first event, the Top Gear guys are using late-80's Jaguar XJ6's, while the Germans run a pair of 300E's. Guess who wins? Check it out here (race begins about the 3:00 mark).

·
Registered
1988 "Zender" 300CE Coupe, 2009 Renault Koleos, 2007 Kia Rio Sport
3,189 Posts
"...Die englischen Schwein Hunde nicht schlagen die mechanische Überlegenheit der 300E..."

or of google translate is right

The English Pig Dogs will not beat the mechanical superiority of the 300E :thumbsup:

EDIT:
But very worthwhile film clip if only to hear the roar of those magnificent V12 Merlin engines on those Spitfires !
My God what an aeroplane !
It is often said that during the Battle of Britain Hermann Göring asked what his pilots needed to win the battle.
Adolf Galland, Fighter Ace of the Luftwaffe replied: "I should like an outfit of Spitfires for my squadron." which left Göring speechless with rage !

Maybe Jeremy and the boys would like a 300E's ?

·
Registered
W124 E420 : W220 S500 : W222 S550
402 Posts
HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"my arm feel off ! !"

that might be the funniest thing I have ever heard..........

It flopped around the steering wheel

LMAO.............haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Some of you have probably seen this, but I was watching Top Gear tonight, and they had a rather unique "race" where Jeremy, James and Richard take on the crew from a German TV show. In the first event, the Top Gear guys are using late-80's Jaguar XJ6's, while the Germans run a pair of 300E's. Guess who wins? Check it out here (race begins about the 3:00 mark).

Top Gear vs The Germans part 1 - Double Decker Racing - BBC - YouTube

1 - 4 of 4 Posts