Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The E36 M3 might be able to be slightly ahead of the C43 to 60 but after that...the C43 takes off.<br>
<br>
He had no chance. I was at least three car lengths at 100 and at 120 he was ten or so. Very happy with this car!!<br>
<br>
It has 12k miles on it and I will be selling it around Sept 1st. Taking delivery of the C32.<br>
<br>
Silver/Black <br>
Mint<br>
<br>
Florida <br>
<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't sell the c43!

Why would you want the new ugly c32? If you supercharge your c43 you'll probably keep up with a m5. I'd take a c43 or an e36 m3 over a c32 any day!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Don't sell the c43!

Has anyone heard anything about pricing? I hear they are around 50k, but will the dealers be 'gouging' like the BMW fellas are?<br> VM

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Don't sell the c43!

Interesting. Amir suggests on www.donotbuy abmw.com that only bmw dealers gouge, not mercedes. So we'll see. I read that the SLK 32 AMG will go for 55, but Mercedes likes to charge for Metallic paint, E2 packages, etc. And I don't know if that figure includes the packages ornot.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Details on your c43 for sale??

I'm interested in buying a c43.... can i get some details on your car. Color, price, condition thanks. Fell free to email me. Young

1 - 5 of 5 Posts