If this is a stock car on the lot, you should have no problem asking for invoice (7% off from msrp) or even more (up to 10ish % from msrp) if you work on it. Plus there may be 1.9% finance available from MB that the dealer may hike and try to make money on you.TomPuorro said:Anyone care to share what you are paying for R320 CDI's??? Im looking at a 2007 R320 CDI with Premium 1, Lighting Package, Heated Front Seats, and Parktronic. MSRP would be $51,360. Invoice would be $48,470. What should I be paying for a mercedes that is not selling well?
Also any recommendations on options you regret not getting?
Thanks in advance. Tom
- Premium I is the NORM and MINIMUM recommended.
- Heated seats are great if you live in cold regions (North, Northeast)
- Lighting package/BiXenon is very nice with self leveling and turning, get it while you can, plus you also get the cornering fog lamps. It is highly unlikely that it can be added as an aftermarket. Doing this aftermarket is risky and may take someone who really knows how.
- DVD Navigation is a cool gadget. If it is not factory installed, it can be added. You'll pay full retail plus labor.
- BU camera is pricey in the RClass because it's not available as a stand-alone, but rather in the Premium II. I have the BU (with the P II) and like it very much, it helps since the rear visibility on the R is somewhat limited (small side mirrors, small rear windshield).