Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all slkworld users!
In fact i did not realised, that there are so many SLK/SLC fans from all over the world!

Today i need your help with my 2015 R172 SLK350 (M276.956 engine).
The problem starts after the MB dealer changed the engine on my car after 1500km away from i get it brand new. (something like «problems with pistons and cylinder damager»). So, after 1000km with new engine i get smooth vibration on «N» and «P» and also on «D» after the oil temp > 80C. + sometimes it kicks, like engine shake when it gets misfire. I fell it on my seats and on the door when its open.

We check all engine parameters with Star Diagnostic, and there is no any problems, no misfires or error codes, everything looks OK. The dealer said "everything is fine", but i don’t think so. After all I insisted to replace engine and gearbox mounts, but nothing changed after replacement, it still vibrates and kicks my…seat

More over, i get some noise in exhaust system at 2000-2500 RPM, its look likes quite barking, like AMG cars, not sure that its OK for my not amg SLK350.

Please, help me if you get/resolved the same problem?! spark plugs? ignition coils?

Here are some video logs of the problem:

Thanks you in advance!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think your issue may be the Throttle valve actuator causing what seems to be sputtering. It may be worth a trip to the dealer with the TSB info. I have attached a pdf that you should bring along. The TSB is LI54.18-P-058597.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
cdf912
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing