Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Current: '07 SL550, '06 ML350 - Past: '99 ML320 (Sold), '98 SLK230 (Wrecked), 05 SL500 (Wrecked)
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to gauge interest in a center console from a 1998 SLK. I have two complete center consoles, one in the shop being painted, and another in my car, waiting to be replaced as soon as I get the other from the shop.

So at the moment I'm trying to get an idea if there is any interest in my spare.

Physically it should be in great shape (no cracks, or guges), just the typical peeling paint. It's the salsa red variant.

You can do what I did, get a spare, get it painted or wrapped, while you can still enjoy your car.

I also have the "carbon fiber" panels available, the AC/Radio panel with the 4 switches still on it, the ashtray and cubby hole section, and the lower panel around the shifter with the window switches.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Availability will depend on when I'm getting the painted one from the shop and I do the swap (hopefully next week).

I'm willing to ship, but would prefer local pickup in the SF Bay Area.

·
Registered
2001 SLK320
37 Posts
I'm completely interested in the carbon fiber panels. I don't exactly need the AC/Radio panel but if it's a one piece deal, I'd be interested!

Just realized this was back in 2010. I'm assuming not avail anymore

1 - 2 of 2 Posts