Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
This is a locked topic, so if you have an R129 item/s or an R129 car for sale please contact @[b]RedLiner[/b], @[b]Pete S[/b] or @[b]SL BRABUS[/b].
To prevent spammers and scammers there are just a few simple rules to follow:

1. You must have ten posts or more.
2. You must be the owner or the approved agent to sell or trade items.

If you want to buy, sell or trade an item, write your request in the following form, then contact either of the two moderators above by PM (Private Message).

3. Complete description stating condition, age, colour and item location. If possible please include photographs
4. A guide or offer price.
5. Contact details such as PM, Email and/or telephone.

When you sell or locate an item, contact one of the above moderators who will remove the notice.

NOTE: Any For Sale items that appear elsewhere on the forum will be moved to the 'For Sale, Trade & Wanted Items' on the General board index, or deleted.

DISPUTES If members are unhappy with any aspect of a sale or trade, please try to resolve these issues privately between yourselves, and not publicly on the forum. Any topic started concerning a dispute will be removed immediately.

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To buy any item offered, please contact the member who is selling the item and NOT a moderator!

·
Registered
398 Posts
ITEMS FOR SALE, WANTED OR TRADE

For Sale, CD changer that came out of my 1997 SL500. $150 + shipping. It includes a custom made holding bracket that just slips right into place and is flush with the truck. This is NOT the fibre optic one, it is the regular CD changer that just plugs right into to your factory deck. You will need your own cartridge, as this does not have one, however they are all over on eBay for cheap. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts

For sale: R129 "Silver Arrow" brake calipers

Description: Front & rear brake calipers, same as Silver Arrow but not painted silver... fronts are black, rears are unpainted. Includes almost new brake pads all around. Fronts are 334mm Brembo, rears are 300mm Ate. Will sell fronts separately if you don't need the rears. 100% bolt-on Brembo upgrade for all R129's! Email me for photos or other info - thanks!

Asking price:
$750 USD

Contact details: Email: [email protected]

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For sale from bayhas

Hard top with Carrier.

Mint Condition

Teal Green with Tan interior.

Came off a 1992 SL 500.

Headliner is Clean with no tears.

Glass is Mint.

Pick Up Only, Brooklyn NY

Rare color.

ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AQ:MOTORS:1123

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From MBZBMW

FOR SALE: 500SL MAINTENANCE PARTS BRAND NEW CHEAP!
Hi all, bought these parts brand new (unopened) and sold my SL. PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AT [email protected]

Tranny Filter and Gasket Kit: Paid $58, Sell $25
(for doing a tranny flush)
Oil Filter (Bosch): Paid $15, Sell $8
Fuel Filter (Bosch): Paid $23, Sell $10
(this fixes the notorious fuel delivery problems)
Will sell all for $30.

Thanks. Please email me since I'm not on here much.
Brian

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From Dual 5Ls

stuff FS
I have a top controller from a '99 SL500 that I'd like to sell for $400, and a pair of good tail lights, full assemblies, from a '92 for $200 for both sides. Somewhat negotiable if my prices are out of whack, but I think they're pretty fair

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
From member Burgundy Benz

Chestnut Wood with Leather Steeringwheel and Airbag

I have a Chestnut Wood with brown leather Steeringwheel and with matching Airbag,which i have for sale.This fits 129 and 140 series. The item is in good condition. I am located in New York. The price is $250

I can be reached at [email protected]

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Complete seal sets for hydraulic top cylinders, $225 + USPS shipping.

This kit is for MY1998 cars, which use 11 cylinders for the convertible top, and includes rod seals and o-rings for all 11 cylinders. If your car is a different year, contact me to verify the quantity and dimension of the cylinders.

Seals are custom-molded from fluoroelastomer, which in my opinion as a materials engineer, should provide better environmental/chemical resistance and service life than the OEM seal material. I've used these in my car since 2008, with no problems thus far.

PM or e-mail me, [email protected] for questions, etc.

Cheers,
Ler

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts

For Sale: Authentic AMG Monoblock II 2pc Staggered Wheels by BBS Germany W/ Tires

SET OF (4) AUTHENTIC MERCEDES BENZ AMG WHEELS , RIMS ( STAGGERED ) 2 PIECE MADE BY BBS GERMANY AND TIRES.

(2) FRONT WHEELS 18 X 8.5J H2 OFFSET 25 (CHROME)
(2) REAR WHEELS 18 X 10J H2 OFFSET 25 (CHROME) REAR WHEELS HAVE 2" LIPS.

(2) FRONT TIRES 225 40 ZR18 KUMHO ECSTA 80-90% TREAD REMAINING!!!!
(2) REAR TIRES 245 40 ZR18 VENTUS HR2 90-99% TREAD REMAINING!!!!

(4) CENTER CAPS, ONE OF THE CENTER CAPS IS SILVER AND THE OTHER THREE CHROME.

THESE WHEELS ARE AUTHENTIC AMG WHEELS AND NOT REPLICAS OR FAKES. THEY WERE MADE BY BBS GERMANY FOR AMG. WHEELS ARE 2 PIECE AND ARE IN MINT CONDITION WITH SOME CURBRASH AROUND THE EDGES BUT
NOTHING MAJOR. NO CRACKS OR BENDS, AND 100% TRUE. NO FLAKING OR STARING ON THE WHEELS WHAT SO EVER. THERE ISN'T MUCH TO SAY BUT THAT THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND THE TIRES ARE ALMOST BRAND NEW. THEY

CAME OFF MERCEDES SL 600, AND ALSO FIT MERCEDES S,

SL , CL , CL , CLS , CLK , E CLASS , SLK AND POSSIBLY OTHER MODELS AS WELL. ASKING $1450 OBO. Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mirror wanted by steelbridge1

I need a driver's side mirror - the glass only, for a 1999 SL 500. This is the auto-dimming kind, but I'd take a non-dimming plain glass one if it fits. I'm willing to pay US$100 for it, plus shipping.

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From Burgundy Benz

I have a Burlwood Shifter Bezel for Mercedes R129 Series from 1998-2002. Fits all SL500 and SL600 from those years. $20 plus $5 shipping within the U.S.I am located in New York, Manhattan, and can be reached
at [email protected]

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Item for sale from KBelov

I have an OEM grill for R129 for sale. New in sealed MB box. Part # from the box is 129 880 0285. Please, contact me by sending email to [email protected] or by sending a PM. The grill is in LA. I can help with installation if you are nearby, or I can ship.

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
For sale from rockits

SL500 DEC 1995/N BLACK MY96 £6495

FOR SALE IS MY DEC 1995/N MERCEDES SL500 IN BRILLIANT BLACK WITH BLACK LEATHER. FACTORY BLACK HARDTOP & BLACK SOFT TOP. OWNED ONLY SINCE DECEMBER 2009 WHEN I BOUGHT IT WITH A VIEW TO OWNING FOR MANY YEARS. TROUBLE WAS I LEFT MY ALERTS RUNNING ON EBAY/AUTOTRADER AND WAS THEN TOO TEMPTED BY AN SL60 AMG THAT CAME UP! THEREFORE THIS ONE HAS NOW GOT TO GO AS I HAVE THE SL60 AMG NOW.

DONE LOADS OF WORK TO THIS TO GET IT CLOSE TO WHERE I WANTED IT TO BE. HAD VARIOUS NEW PARTS AND LITTLE TINY THINGS RESOLVED THAT HAD BEEN LEFT BY PREVIOUS OWNERS.

I HAD THE CAT'S REMOVED AND FLANGES ADDED FOR FUTURE RE-INSTALLATION IF REQUIRED. ALSO HAD A FULL POWERFLOW STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM FITTED WHICH GIVES A FANTASTIC NOISE. THE SL500 R129 HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIT QUIET IN MY OPINION SO THIS GIVES IT THE SOUND IT ALWAYS NEEDED AND DESERVES. WHY HAVE A NICE 5.0LTR V8 IF YOU CAN'T HERE AND APPRECIATE IT!

I HAVE THIS UP FOR SALE ON EBAY AT THE MOMENT SO EASIER TO PASTE THE LINK IN BELOW FOR THE FULL DETAILS AND PICTURES:
MERCEDES SL500 AUTO BLACK CONVERTIBLE 1996MY FACELIFT on eBay (end time 19-Jul-10 11:51:22 BST)

YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE CAR ON MY WEBSITE Mercedes SL60 AMG
THAT I STARTED RECENTLY. SHOWS PICTURES AND DETAILS OF THE SL500 AND ALSO MY NEW SL60 AMG.

ANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW.

REGARDS
DEAN
[email protected]
Mobile: 07971 671778

R129 1995 SL500
AMG Badge Now Gone
New Powerflow S/S Exhaust

EDIT: this car is for sale in the United Kingdom

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From proaudioservices

I am new to the site, I am looking for a used hood for a R129. I am in South Florida any suggestions? Thanks 954-483-7877 Joe

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Item wanted by jaybro

WTB Front Signal Light Part R129
I have a salvageable signal light, but I need the metal spring spring that I lost. Please pm me if you have one from a busted corner light.
Thanks John

·
Administrator
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Part wamted by Mhazell

I need seat belt part for 91 500 SL
I need a passenger side seat belt holder. This is the plastic piece that is wrapped in leather where the seat belt retracts into at the top of the seat. REgards, Mark 613-296-3389. My car has a beige interior.
I need this part as I will soon be selling on the car.

1 - 20 of 367 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
366 Replies
45 Participants
RedLiner
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing