Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 SL
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all u SL owners. I have been going crazy trying to locate the AMG style dual chrome exhaust tip extension part for my 300SL. Performance Prroducts used to carry it but it has been discontinued. Checked alot of other sites to no avail. Anybody know where I can get one? Or if u have one, let me know what u want for it.
Thanks,
dinodbl

·
Registered
300 SL
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Speedmaster2. I got the ones that go with a downturned dual tip exhaust. Hope they fit next to each other evenly or it's back to the drawing board. I'll try to remember to let u know if they fit.

·
Registered
1991 300SL
161 Posts
Thanks Speedmaster2. I got the ones that go with a downturned dual tip exhaust. Hope they fit next to each other evenly or it's back to the drawing board. I'll try to remember to let u know if they fit.
Did they fit? What is the website that you bought them from?

Thanks

dakrri

·
Registered
300 SL
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tips

I haven't got them on yet but my handyman guru says they will with a little modification. It's been super cold in Chicago so we are waiting for warmer weather to put them on and when we do, I will take some pics. Got em from Car Parts Discount, Inc. Item # 6071. Sorry for not getting back sooner. I travel alot and laptop has been on the fritz.

·
Outstanding Contributor
1997 SL600 Brilliant Silver Sport with grey/dark metal interior, 234K miles
1,977 Posts
Well? What has happened with your install? Surely some progress has been made? Any fitment issues?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts