Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2000 SL500 black - 2015 C300-4matic black - 2000 S500 black - 2008 S550 white
1,183 Posts
sorry just saw a set on ebay. did not sell they may relist?

·
Registered
1991 R129 500SL
1,908 Posts
SL600 V12 said:
You can try www.robson-design.com/english/mercedes/int, i also wanted what you see on their site, but decided to have them made here in the Philippines from a company, Kelseat. You may get in touch with them at: Welcome to Kel Seat Website. I even went as far as having them do the covers of my sparkplug cables and distributor cap covers, but still in the process of testing them if they will have bubles or defects, if none, I will have the front cover and air cleaner cover done. My interior has the dark blue trim with cloth inserts, had them done in dark blue leather, the steering wheel in dark blue carbon fiber and leather combination, the shift knob in dark blue carbon fiber (with the intention of sticking on an AMG emblem in the future if I can find it), also had the door seat wood trims and the wood center console done in dark blue carbon fiber.
Chicky

·
Registered
387 Posts
Isn't that plastic with a pattern printed on it?

I got a c-class sport which has it, looks good from far away, up close it looks cheap...

·
Registered
1991 500sl, 1963 Impala SS
37 Posts
If it is vinyl (the kind they use for car graphics, sign lettering, etc.) just go to your local sign shop and they can do it for you or you can buy the carbon fiber vinyl from them and apply it your car's trim yourself, don't need to spend that much money, unless it is real carbon fiber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts