Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an EQS. Very excited. Have a few questions about public charging.
Does the 2-year free charging start when you purchase the car or when you activate the Mercedes me Charge? Currently, I am charging at home and do not have to go out to charge. Maybe I can delay the two-year period for a few months.
Does the free charging apply to both Electrify America and Chargepoint stations or just the former?
the car came with a small Charge card? is it used at the station or you can just use phones?
Thank you all!!!
Norman

·
Super Moderator
1986/1990 W126
20,259 Posts
Just bought an EQS. Very excited. Have a few questions about public charging.
Does the 2-year free charging start when you purchase the car or when you activate the Mercedes me Charge? Currently, I am charging at home and do not have to go out to charge. Maybe I can delay the two-year period for a few months.
Does the free charging apply to both Electrify America and Chargepoint stations or just the former?
the car came with a small Charge card? is it used at the station or you can just use phones?
Thank you all!!!
Norman
I'd be excited too. Can I recommend this please? Having your car details in your profile means they are visible by each of your posts, members then don't have to scroll around for information, so answers are easier to give - Complete your Profile

We tend to love pictures too by the way.

Does the charge port lock on these while charging? I saw a video of a guy unhooking a Tesla the other day probably out of resentment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts