Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which brand is better Kenwood, Pioneer, or Clarion?<br> I am thinking to buy the after market head unit.<br> I am looking for the 3 units.. They all have same functions and features..<br> So I think it is matter of the which Brand that I am gonna buy..<br> I like the Clarion headunit, with nice display.. <br> But I want to hear from people what they think about these brand...<br> Thanks...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From what I've heard, the pioneer is probly the best in that group. With those 3 choices you can't go wrong though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a clarion before and I have nothing but nice things to say about it. Never had the other two though, like adiaw83 said, i don't think you can go wrong with any of those.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually one more question....

Is there a big difference between FM modulated CD changer and just regular CD changer?<br> I mean about the sound quality..<br> Thanks..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Actually one more question....

You'd probably not really notice a difference. But I'd go with the wired version.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I agree, go with the wired version for quality. Also, I have been with kenwood for a while and have absolutely no complaints, I would reccommend kenwood to everyone.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I've run blaupunkt decks in my car for years, most recently a munchen that I installed last year. It is great sounding, reliable and Very adaptable.<br> I would also hard wire your changer, less chance of any interference etc..<br> best of luck with it all!<br>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts